An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is an innovative solution that handles a range of recruitment processes. It provides a central database for your company’s hiring team. Depending on the size of your company and your needs, an ATS could help manage resumes, post job openings on multiple job boards, and even schedule appointments with qualified candidates.
Not sure if an ATS is for you? Here are seven reasons your company needs an ATS.
- You’re receiving high volume of applicants – Getting many applicants is a good thing. If you don’t have an ATS, however, screening every resume you receive and deciding whether it meets your requirements or not could eat up a lot of your time.
- You’re not getting enough applicants – One of the best things about an ATS is that you could set up your entire application process using it. Because many ATS can now be accessed using a mobile phone, it’ll be easy for job seekers to apply to your opening wherever they are. You could increase your pool of talents by 40 % and reduce drop-off rates significantly.
- You spend too much time posting your job openings on different places – Another great feature of an ATS is that it can be integrated with various job posting boards or websites and even be connected to social media. You could instantly post your job openings on multiple places using just a single platform.
- You don’t have an efficient data management system – Proper data management is essential in your hiring process. An ATS could sort all your data and even categorize candidates so you know which ones to prioritize.
- You’re taking too much time to hire – The longer it takes to fill a job vacancy, the higher your drop-off rate would be. In addition, the best candidates won’t be on the job market for a long time. You could lose the opportunity to hire the best ones simply because your hiring process isn’t efficient. An ATS could help speed things up.
- You have low employee retention rate – A low employee retention rate could mean you’re not hiring the right people. An ATS could help reduce employee turnover as it has the capability to sort through applications and determine applicants who are fit for the job.
- You’re spending too much on your hiring process – Did you know that the average hiring cost in the country is between $3,000 and $4,000? With an ATS, you could cut your hiring time significantly and save on costs.
Finding the best candidates for your company is serious business. Let Alert Checks help you with your hiring process. Stop wasting time and losing qualified candidates with a dependable ATS. Call us at our toll-free hotline (866) 382-5378 or fill out our contact form to learn more about our ATS and employment screening services.